Thursday, January 28, 2010

Walk Behind Toy Is My Child Behind?

Is my child behind? - walk behind toy

My daughter is now a week away, at the age of 15 months. And still not moving! Is this normal? It was cruising about 10 1 / 2 months, she can walk behind Push toys, and walk almost perfect, if you hold her hand. When you release the hand, he goes one step and fall. And that falls back into the rule. It seems to be compensated for not much. Sometimes she walked between two people about 10 degrees, but that's all. For them, I would like to be able to go so we can play better away. Is this normal? Has anyone any advice to try and walk by themselves?

5 comments:

kelsey said...

Do you already have many ear infections? You can upset the balance. I want to ask your pediatrician about it.

DS said...

My daughter has exactly the same. The range of time when children begin to run is so great, you have nothing to fear. When you touch the 24 months and have not yet gone, then become a problem. For us, what was the trick to attract his attention. We thought he could go, but perhaps lacked the confidence in yourself to do it myself. When it's time for Christmas, and we have become the lights on the tree, so fascinated that they take their first steps (toward the tree made). If I could something like that work for you.

Krista W said...

It is usually normal. It will only leave when your ready. My son came one day after his first birthday, but a son to his care not to walk to go over 15 months. He has a big head, so I think that may have been fallen out of balance because of it. My neighbor has a baby that goes wrong, and I think it is 14 months. This is the biggest baby I've ever seen (but very nice!) Is the baby fat, the balance leads.

☆.•¨`•. Divalicious .•¨`♥ said...

If you normally. My brother went to nine months, because thats some people learn slower than others. You can leave him in peace, and she begins to learn at his own feet. One day she needs to go if they wanted.

kd5bel said...

What you do is perfect. Some kids are not walk until 18 months. If he mos traveling in 10 1 / 2. then it is a little bit about the "average" but there is nothing wrong. Give him space and let the practice as they did, which is clearly able to walk with the help you have and find a balance that practice.

To play better away ... As soon as you do not begin the trek games that are more interested in the exploration and walking and running to try to play, and then away from you. This is just for fun too much.

My favorite motto: The more time it even easier for you.

Post a Comment