Monday, January 11, 2010

Nicotine Detox Nicotine Detox Or Sinus Drainage?

Nicotine detox or sinus drainage? - nicotine detox

I just a little more than a week, quit, and yesterday was a sinus infection and prescribed Amoxil diagnosed. I took the antibiotic, as it should, and Tylenol severe sinus congestion and drainage. I feel a little better than it was today, but I get this strange feeling in my lungs, like a bite. I searched, but everything seems to say that it is asthma or pneumonia, but I have trouble breathing, or fever, so I know these are not the causes. I wondered, perhaps a consequence of the detoxification of nicotine and drainage?

1 comments:

Electric Monkey said...

Sounds like it. Maybe give quitting a try. The more yousmoke the worse it will get. So nows the time. Give it a shot.

Post a Comment