Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do You Have To Have Surgery For Tailors Bunion 2 Years After Tailor's Bunion Surgery And..?

2 Years after tailor's bunion surgery and..? - do you have to have surgery for tailors bunion

It is already 2 years since undergoing surgery to correct the onions and my tailor last week and right through where I Operation seriously injured. It hurts when I walk, snapping his fingers, or pull the foot. My parents have mentioned that could have something to do with the weather (it rained for 2 consecutive days), but I'm not sure. When he started poorly, the weather was beautiful and sunny, so it makes no sense to me.

Do you think it might not have to say something with the screws?
Perhaps accidentally broken a lot?
(I was dancing the other night)
Maybe the weather?
Should I take the check and x-ray?
or perhaps one should him more time?
Is it because she was wearing flip-flops the other day and the shoes do not support?

Help me please!

1 comments:

Jilly said...

I sat out with a doctor, surgery, and knowledge. He or she would be a better understanding of what is happening, since he had the surgery. But I would say and ask. Good luck

Post a Comment