Friday, January 8, 2010

Teen To Adopt Russia I Am 18 Years Old And I Want To Adopt A Baby Girl From Russia. What Are Some Resources To Get Me Started?

I am 18 years old and I want to adopt a baby girl from Russia. What are some resources to get me started? - teen to adopt russia

Yes, I'm 18th Now, before you hear me judge, I graduated from school a year early because I had all my credits and straight A's. I started a program certified nurse while I finished helping my high school credits. I have to save money year, $ 270,000, and I work. I have a lot of parenting classes and worked on a program for teenage mothers, about a year, it dealt with a lot of newborn babies and much more. I will still continue their education when they take my baby and grew up going to kindergarten. I have a loving and stable home ready to welcome a child. And finally, I have loved a great love of family, if the child feels himself. I know my age is young, but I'm ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment