Monday, November 9, 2009

How To Use The Cheat System On Visualboyadvance Pokemon Silver Im Usign The VisualBoyAdvance EMualtor, I'm Having Trouble In A Game And Im Looking To Use "cheats"

Im usign the VisualBoyAdvance EMualtor, i'm having trouble in a game and im looking to use "cheats" - how to use the cheat system on visualboyadvance pokemon silver

ND stucja I may require a little help in some cases, I went to the Tips section and had no idea what he was doing

I play GBA-Sum Night Craft Sword Story

Does anybody know how it goes on the system is cheating?

2 comments:

NARUTO MANIAC said...

I have, but I think they go to Austria and a gameshark
Then go to gameshark.com left and go to the GBA SP
Then, if they have once clicked, click on the codes section.
You want to see the game and the code U and copy the code
You can still click Visual Boy Advance cheats and go to the Game Shark. Add the code where it says

Certainly, the next time you ask a question sure the spelling is correct before sending

JC said...

I used to use the emulator does not have many problems but at last its worth to try playing.
Unfortunately I can not give them help, cheats, probably just a bug with the emulator. Only you have a DS!

Post a Comment