Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dunk Tank Building Plans I'm Looking For Dunk Tank Plans, Especially Portable Ones. Can Anyone Help?

I'm looking for dunk tank plans, especially portable ones. Can anyone help? - dunk tank building plans

I'm just looking for plans that are easily a plunge pool. I have some old supporters to change, you can use for the transport and the know-how to weld and build things. I do not have much luck finding the shots and I did not spend an arm and a leg structure either. If anyone out there know of the plans, which are highly valued. I want the bomb, "sink" any kind so please do not send me this link. Thank you very much. I am an engineer, but I want something that already works, and then from there. I will not reinvent the wheel if necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment