Monday, November 16, 2009

Homes For Lease In Dallas, Tx Anyone Know Of Any Houses In The Dallas GA Area That Are For Rent?

Anyone know of any houses in the Dallas GA area that are for rent? - homes for lease in dallas, tx

I am my own house with my husband and our best friend, but life with a house full of 9 people. We do not need anything big or two floors, a minimum of 2 + + bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I know that sounds cheap, but we would be in the range of 600 to 700 - perhaps 750 per month. We want to stay in Dallas, GA, since it closer to my work Mans. It works by Nathan Dean Blvd. So, somewhere off of Highway 61, or a road to Dallas would be great.
APARTMENTS AND PLEASE NO, NO sub!
I hope someone can work with us because our lease for the house in September, and we must ensure we have a place to go to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment