Thursday, February 11, 2010

Urination After Taking Plan B Plan B....Am I Pregnant!?

Plan B....Am I pregnant!? - urination after taking plan b

I had sex with my boyfriend on 7 May the condom was (he did ejaculate in me) (of which 14 days) was in my cycle on vacation and could not that was Plan B for 3 days after the expiry of this period is 72 hours. I took the Plan B as shown (I have 2 times before) I know what I thought was a period of approximately 5 days after talking about Plan B. completed around 20th May. It is now the 20th June, and I experience the severe breast tenderness, frequent urination and nausea accurate. I also experienced some cramping! Can I be pregnant? Has anyone else about that! Thank you for helping a consultation!

4 comments:

happygol... said...

Plan B is only 80% efficient, so that it can be, even if she was pregnant when he has a plan B, no abortifact means that would cause an abortion or miscarriage occurred. I do not know what else to say. I think it is a medical reason he could not hormonal contraceptives while using a condom. : - / Make a pregnancy test.

Niki M said...

Remove asked the Council .... the pill or some form of contraception! As with pregnancy, perhaps. It seems that the "time, he was" a side effect of Plan B. I've never met, do not know, then, whether you do this. I am an educated guess. If you are well informed, plan when to B and have more than once, you should know that condoms were not 100% effective and must be something else. A test of early pregnancy. If your complaint pr negative. immediately and ask about options for birth control.

.:.Meg.:... said...

Yes, I would buy in any case, a test to be sure. Sounds like it makes sense to be birth control would also be good to study.

just me said...

You're not likely to become pregnant. But why continue to receive Plan B, if you could just take the opportunity to the pill?

Post a Comment