Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Orgasm Brainwave I Am 18 Years Old, A Male, And I Have A Problem With Gyno?

I am 18 years old, a male, and I have a problem with gyno? - orgasm brainwave

Ok, heres the deal. I am a 18 year old man goes to college. I train every day, lifting and running is to eat fairly healthy () especially whole grains and fruits, and several cups of green tea per day. I have also recently Type 1 diabetes. I am leaving for college in a week, and I have a problem gynocaemastia (sp?). He first started these problems with "man boobs" before notice is diabetic, so I do not think that it refers to the fact that I'm the type-1. My breasts are itching all the time, I feel as substance, and if in a shirt, my nipples protrude, which is very annoying. My sexual desire ravages of the past was non-existent. When I masturbate, I have a very weak climax and depressing that I believe that it does not even bother.At first glance, I had a zinc deficiency, so I started to fill, and this is all being done to help the itching, there is still no recovery of libido. When in the hospital for type-1, which always gives me again of potassium through the IV, apparently because my potassium levels are wayyyy off. I also realized that my sexual desire had returned this 3 days in hospital, but. My question is, I could be screwed my libido because my potassium levels are out of control, because I am also on the findings of the range of anxiety and depression, the levels of potassium, it was disclosed to hear ur out of control, but apparently no evidence. There are also herbs such as chaste tree or something that can help the breast tissue, are is clear that capacity in my nipples?Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment